Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Petaloo & Quick Quotes Blog Hop Day 5!

 Welcome to another day of the Quick Quotes and Petaloo Blog Hop, I sure hope you’ve enjoyed the hop and I can honestly say I was so excited to hear we were partnering with Petaloo and equally excited to share my layout using these Gorgeous Flowers! Any of you that know me know I Love Flowers, so this was right up my alley! The hardest part for me was deciding which ones to use! I wanted to use them ALL! Well I started with some fun papers. I used the Patsy's Paradise line of papers, I used a Martha Stewart punch around the page and then I fussy cut around the swirl on the QQ paper for some dimension and depth, then inked everything with Mocha Mama QQ Powderpuff Chalk Ink then popped the fussy cut layers. I also misted a Frosted Butterfly onto my paper with some of my homemade shimmer shine in a copper color and then added the misted Butterfly to the layout nestled in there with my flowers. Added some QQ Ribbon and did the Scrunched Ribbon technique from Michelle. Then I had some fun! I started layering my flowers, I used Canterberry Vine (Cream) & Berry Spray (Red), Mini Canterbury (Teal & Paprika) & Canterbury Rose x 6 (Vanilla & Paprika). It was so hard to stop but I had to add my bow so I scattered a few extra flowers in various places on the layout. I glued everything down with Beacon's 3 in 1 Glue (this glue will hold down almost anything and dries really fast) I used very minimal extras on this, The cardstock: DCWV, & Bling: Michael’s, that’s it. I sure hope I’ve inspired you to add some of these Beautiful Flowers from Petaloo and Gorgeous Papers from Quick Quotes to your next project. Enjoy!
 Here's a close up of the Gorgeous Petaloo flowers I got to use! Aren't you jealous, lol!
And here's a close up of my handmade Shimmer shine butterfly, so pretty!

Well of course what Blog Hop doesn't have fun and Prizes!? Hop on over to the QQ Blog and/or Petaloo Blog to see what you have to do and you could win some of these awesome goodies yourself!
Hope you have a great weekend, I'm going to try and get me some crafting done this weekend, what kind of plans do you all have!?

((Hugs)) and Take Care,
Theresa

4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is just awesome. A mix of some of my favorite companies! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Adora Concepcion said...

absolutely beautiful Theresa!!!

Monique said...

Absolutely lovely combination of papers and blossoms. Love the shimmershine butterfly!

Audrey Frelx said...

So pretty!

I just ordered some of the Petaloo flowers, can't wait to get them!!!