Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready 2 Rock BBTB2 Style!!!


Rock On is all I can say! I was Totally out of my element with this challenge but I think I Totally Rocked It! Make sure you head on over to BBTB2 and rock out with everyone there with the challenge this week. I actually had fun with this once I finally did it. I didn't have the Hannah Montana Cartridge that we were to use so Heather was so sweet and cut out and send me the featured cut. I knew I wanted to add a guitar on it and used one of my all time fav carts, Indie Art, love it! Once I cut out the guitar (Love the red, my favorite color) so I used my trusty packing tape method and added the glitter in red on the saying and silver on the guitar. I seen the wings and just had to use them! Love the wings also from Indie Art. Had to add some bling (it just kinda always goes with the glitter, like milk and cookies, ice cream and cake, you get the picture LOL) This card is going to be for my oldest son Brian, he turns 29 next month and I am making him a mini book with this same sort of theme because he plays the guitar. He taught himself a few years ago and actually he is pretty good! Pretty good since he's never taken a lesson! Just something he wanted to do (but he never told me when he was younger) so he got a guitar and started playing! Anyway back to the card, Brian has a few tattoos and on the Indie Art cart there are some tattoo looking cuts so I had to add one (actually I thought it needed a little something Hee Hee) Everything is popped to give it some dimension and depth and I am Very Happy with the way it turned out! Totally not me but you never know I may have opened a whole new side of me LOL! Well head on over to BBTB2 and enter the challenge, I would love to see how your "Ready 2 Rock" and if you don't have the Hannah Montana Cart you can use what you like. Also please show the love and leave a comment, you know we all love the comments!


Okay I had to add a picture of my boys, McCade and Brian (Aren't they both Good Lookin Dudes!). Brian is going to get the Ready 2 Rock card for his Birthday. These pictures were taken last July when we had went to Yellowstone. We had so much fun and it was so beautiful there. I want to go back and spend a few more days there camping.  

5 comments:

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Yup, they sure are good lookin' dudes. Love the card and what a tribute to your son. It's cool that he's taught himself to play the guitar.

DonnaMundinger said...

I'll say you rocked this challenge, girly! Fabulous card! Love the Indie cuts. Some of my faves as well. Your son will love it and yes, they certainly are good looking dudes! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow!!! You absolutely did totally rock on this card!!! It's over the top!!!

And, yes, both you gus are very handsome indeed!

Joanna said...

Love your take on the challenge..and I love the winged guitar! tfs!

Sharon Caudle said...

oooo..this card is awesome!!! Love how you put the wings on the guitar and the red and black look stunning! He's going to adore this card!!! Great pics too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments! Off to browse through your blog! hugs!
Sharon