Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Monday, May 10, 2010

BBTB2 Challenge Featuring Peggy Loves Vintage!

How exciting is this! My second post to BBTB2 and this week is using Peggy Loves Vintage and boy oh boy was it FUN! I love vintage and I thought it would be easy but when I saw the images I had a hard time deciding which one to use...........decisions, decisions LOL! I fell in love with this image, like love at first sight, and kept coming back to this so guess what......... yep you guessed it! LOL
Well first we were to use a tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and I used the tag on Pg. 88. I used Design Studio and welded 3 tags together and made a gate fold card. I had to make it dimensional and cut 3 layers for the cute little girl and 2 for the cute little boy.
I also used Life's a Beach again for the water and the little starfish that I added into the cuties sand pail and in the water. Also I have been DYING to use these micro beads on something and finally used them on the mounds of sand to give it some extra pizazz and LOVE how it turned out. (it looks SOOO much better in person tho!)
 I was going to use real sand but I thought it would be too messy so used the beads (boy those beads sure do roll around tho and make just as big a mess as sand LOL) I'm not showing the inside of the card because I'm not sure what I'll use this for yet (LOL) so I just used some cloud paper and added some extra water cuts. I'll probably keep it and leave it out for my own enjoyment Hee Hee!
Well I seen what the gals on the BBTB2 creations are so make sure you go and see their amazing work also and maybe enter the challenge and if you don't have Tags, Bags, Boxes & More you can use any tag from any cart you would like. Now head on over and check it out and please make sure you leave a comment for me and if you like please feel free to follow me. I sure would Love it! Take Care, Big ((Hugs)) and Have a Great Day all you wonderful gals!

10 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Theresa your card is stunning!! I love the gatefold and your waves and starfish add so much to all the dimension you have in your card. The microbeads are perfect and look absolutely fabulous! Wonderful work I love it!
Hugs
Juliexx

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is so very pretty! Like the way you display it with the shells!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

OMG I love it! And all the extra cuts and embellies make it all the more awesome! Great job!

Brigit said...

Theresa, I really love this card, Awesome job!!

A Little Time said...

This is just amazing!! I love the way it opens.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Theresa! Love, love, LOVE what you did with the images. xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is fabulous!!!!! I love, love, love all the dimension!! Awesome card!!
hugs!
Sharon

Sue said...

oh how cute. Love the way you did this card. Thank you for sharing

Olive Juice Studio said...

Wowzers! I think you need to drop this one in the mail and make sure you send it to me! LOL! Gorgeous!!!