Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

QQ CHA Sneak Peek with Summer Samba and Spellbinders!

Hi everyone and I have another CHA preview to share with you! It makes me all warm and makes me think of Summer which is kind of crazy when it's saposta be Winter right now! Well I don't know about you but we've had a pretty mild winter in my neck of the woods with only one day of snow so far. Don't get me wrong, I like the snow but I'm not a big fan of driving in it, LOL! 
Well I have a layout to share with you today! This is using the new release from Quick Quotes called Summer Samba! And like I said before it reminds me of Summer! Love the bright cheery colors and I just had to add the cute pictures of my little man on his first trip to the beach! I also used my Spellbinders Grand Caliber Die Cutting Machine and of course some Spellbinder Dies! The ones I used on this project are, Sprightly Sprockets, Labels Four SMClassic Scalloped Circles LG, and Dahlia.   
For some added dimension I fussy cut the flowers on the QQ Summer Samba paper and popped it after inking it with QQ Powderpuff Blue Hawaiian Chalk Ink for added depth. 
 For my Banner I used one of my Spellbinder Labels Four SM Die and folded them over a piece of blue and white twine, added a flower and of course can't forget the bling!
1
 Now what do you think of my Sun!? I made it with 3 different dies! The yellow is Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets, Red is Spellbinders Lg Scalloped Circles and the New QQ Vellum Quote is cut with the Dahlia Die, inked with QQ Blue Hawaiian Chalk Ink, another flower and a touch of bling.
And here's a close up of the fussy cut Summer Samba papers popped and some added bling.

Hope you liked the new QQ Summer Samba papers and are making plans on what your going to be making with them once they are released! Hope I've inspired you and look forward to see what you create. 

Extras used were minimal: Bling: Hobby Lobby, Flowers: Prima, Twine: Lily (Sugar N Cream) & Pop Dots.

Have a Great Day!
((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa  


No comments: