Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas Cards with Quick Quotes

 Hey Everyone, Theresa here and are you ready for Christmas? Well I’m still working on it and that means I still have a few more Christmas cards to make so I thought why not get a few done with our Fun new Club Q Kit . Well I made 4 cards out of the December Club Q Kit. I love these Frosty and Fun papers and Love how these cards turned out. I used the Amaretto Powderpuff Chalk Ink to add to the distressed edges of all the images. These are all 5 x 7 size pre-cut cards and all the Very Merry papers are from the kits along with the great Poinsettia flowers. Very few extras and the last card has a cute poem about Santa’s Magic Key.
1st card so Simple and Pretty with just a few extra blingy snowflakes and a great bow! 
 2nd one, Love the silhouette singers and the gorgeous poinsettia and a few more blingy snowflakes! 
 3rd one is a true "gift" (lol) another gorgeous poinsettia with some bling and a bit of lace!
 And last but not least this is for those of us that don’t have a fireplace for Santa to comedown. This has the “Magic Key” that only Santa can use to let him in the house, the poem was computer generated and then I used my Grand Caliber to cut the label out with the poem for the card. I’m also attaching one of the many poems that are available for the Magic Key Poem, and the actual one on the card I made:
This key is very special, you see!
It won’t work for you or me.
Hang it just outside your door
then go to bed and worry no more.
Close your eyes and close them tight ‘cause,
“Santa Claus is coming tonight!”
Extras used:
Cardstock: DCWV
Grand Caliber with Label Die
Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
Bling: Hobby Lobby
Key: JoAnn’s
Stickles: Crystal
Ribbon and Lace: my personal stash
Well I sure hope your more ahead of yourself and organized then I am, if not then you know exactly how I feel, lol! One good thing is that for some reason, it always seems to get done and if it doesn't, nobody seems to notice or miss it, lol!
Well thanks for stopping by and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again!

((Hugs)) and Take Care,
Theresa

6 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Theresa! Great job on these cards! Especially love the one with gifts on it .. who wouldn't? LOL I'm making headway on Christmas but there is still so much to do!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a beautiful collection of Christmas cards!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Nanne said...

Oh wow!! those are fantastic. I love the colors, ribbon and flowers.. I'm in Aaaaw..
hugs
Nanné

Unknown said...

Just like some of the people who saw your cards, I'm simply awed! I love those cards! and the quick Christmas messages written on them are simply amazing. I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I've also created my first homemade christmas card. However, I am in doubt what to write in a christmas card and then this gave me an idea. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Very helpful. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Awww, that was beautiful! This year, I am about to ditch buying pre-made cards and go for homemade. I'm gonna use some inspirational Christmas quotes as wording on them, but of course with my personaly notes :) thanks for the inspiration.