Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Quotes Club Q Re-Do!

What a Day for a Day Dream Layout using the Quick Quotes July Club Q kit DP265 and did a little Re-Do and I have to say I'm Lovin it, lol! I have to share a little secret with you all, shhhh, don't tell anyone but I'm not a big fan of Purple! Can you believe it, and the last three layouts I've done have been in Purple! Go Figure!!! LOL!
Well I used the Powderpuff Chalking Inks in Purple Passion to ink pretty much everything including the ribbon, I wanted it a bit darker then it was and I have to tell you I actually love the way it turned out. I fussy cut the flowers for a fancy photo frame and added some bling. I also used the Julie Je'taime papers using an EK Success punch, along with the Miss Morgan papers in the kit for some extra pops of color and the card stock is Colorbok.
"What a Day for a Day Dream is one of QQ many Wonderful Quotes I'm sure you could find one for that specific layout your doing. The doily comes in the kit and the tulle is some I had laying on my craft table and thought it looked good after I inked it with the QQ purple chalk ink with the added bow. And below is a close up of the butterflies in the kit. I added the antenna with a touch of bling on it and the flowers are Recollections along with the added bling swirls, also from recollections and Hobby Lobby. 
Now this is just one kit for the month of July, check out the Club Q Kits and you can have them sent directly to your house each month and create with us. Also keep your eyes peeled for a big announcement on the Quick Quotes Blog tomorrow for a HUGE GIVEAWAY! Each Day a new prize so make sure you come back everyday to the QQ Blog ($3000 in 30 Days!) You don't want to miss it!

Well Have a great week and I'll see you all over at the QQ Blog all week!

((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, you may not be a fan but the purple is gorgeous!!! Beautiful layouts and I love the quote!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, I am new to your blog, and I am very impressed. Thant Just Chillin card is adorable. I am your newest follower too. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

U r so talented..I love pink..But purple is my one of my DD fav color..Krista