Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Okay I will be a Master Guest Olive Designer over at Olive Juice Studio!!!! Imagine That!!!

Yes I will be a Master Guest Olive over at the Olive Juice Studio ! Well what is a Guest Olive you ask........... It is a Guest Designer for the week on Kim's blog! Kim has an Amazing blog and challeges, you really should check it out, She has been having Guest designer's for a bit now and it looks like it's going to be alot of fun. I met Kim back in March, I had won a contest on her blog (I had to guess how many eggs were in the basket and I won!) I remember when I got the news the only one home was McCade and I said "Woo Hoo I won" so he came a running and was so thrilled.........he thought I had won all the eggs!!!!!! LOL LOL And Kim, being the crazy (and sweetheart she is) sent McCade all those eggs FILLED with candy! (I still have to send her the dentist bill!) and we have become friends ever since then! She tells the BEST stories and has great challenges I don't even care if she doesn't post any projects I LOVE to read her stories! So make sure you check her out HERE! I think it will be Tuesday which is perfect because we have the BBTB2 challenge that goes live on Monday, Perfect! Well I'll see you tomorrow and remind you about the Master Olive Guest Designer with a link to get there so we'll see you all later, Have a great rest of the Sunday!

Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa  

3 comments:

flowerdisco said...

Congrats to you!!!! and I will have to pay Kim a visit and mentioned you :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, congrats on being a "Master" designer on Kim's blog!!! You're a sweetie and deserve all the recognition!!! Kim is a sweetie too; I actually got the chance to meet her in person at the CHA after being a member of her blog for so long and I just feel in love with her all over again!!!

I'll be around checking you out over on her blog as a "Master" designer! I'm loving that!

See you soon!