Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time Canvas with Quick Quotes!

 Greetings here from Theresa and I have another Canvas Kit Creation to share with you all! Boy these are addicting! I was a bit intimidated the first time I tried one of these but now I always look forward to seeing what the new Canvas kit is each month! I used the November Club Q Canvas Kit for my “Time” canvas. I also added some extra elements to my project from some of the other November kits. First I painted the edges of my canvas with some black acrylic paint and used some Copper Brown Metallic Rub On paint to my black cardstock borders. Banners are very popular right now so what a perfect addition to the November kit. I added an extra layer to my canvas when I fussy cut a piece of my Copper Kettle QQ paper and pop dotted it to give it some dimension. I inked everything with QQ Powderpuff Chalk Ink in Mocha Mama and Midnight Confessions. I also added one of the Velum flowers from one of the other November QQ Club Q kit, added a clock rub-on with one of our Big Brads and also a couple of clocks from the October Club Q Teresa Collins Kit. Added a bit of bling and that’s it.  
 I hope you enjoyed this and check back on Tuesday where I’ll have a great technique to share with you on how I added the glitter to my “TIME” banner. You won’t want to miss it, So Fun and Super easy! See you there!  

((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa


(Extras used: Acrylic paint: Folk Art, Rub on paint: Craf-T Products, Clock Rub-Ons: Imaginisce, Bling: Recollections & Hobby Lobby, Glitter: Martha Stewart)


No comments: