Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick Quotes Club Re-Do Punkin Pickin Time Fall Mini!

Hi everyone it's Quick Quotes Club Q Re-Do time!

Well I decided to Re-Do one of the mini tag books from the
September Club Q Kit. I love these fun little mini book kits! Well with the Fall seasons coming up I did the small mini tag book for upcoming Punkin Pickin time here. The kit comes with some of the Cherry Truffle paper line. Love this paper line, so Yummy and the name is Perfect, Cherry Truffle, Yummy, right!? Some of the tags have some bits and pieces of the Houndstooth paper, love this paper (can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with it right now, lol!) I inked everything with the Powder Puff Chalk Inks in: Bloody Mary, and colored my Punkin with the Green Tea, & Mango Mai Tai Inks added some pop dots and added a leaf button with a scrap piece of green ribbon and of course had to add some Black Bling!
Pages 1 & 2
 The Velum sayings are from the Quick Quotes line having to do with the Punkin Patch, attached them to cardstock then popped all of them with some foam tape for some depth and dimension and added a fun little ribbon to each of the quotes and also the tags.
Pages 3 & 4
Inked some paper doilies, velum quotes and more ribbon and bling!

 Pages 5 & 6
Matted for more pics, added a bit of ribbon, another velum quote and of course........................
More Bling!
 Here are pics of the tags and another with the front of the mini. I just used some of the scraps to embellish the tags and added the ribbon (comes in the kit) along with the copper brad. Now the larger gingham ribbon is some I had and thought it would be adorable to tie it together with an awesome bow!
So what do you think, Pretty Gorgeous if I do have to say so myself, lol!
Now all I need to do is go to the “Punkin Patch” and get some cute pictures to add in there. 
So what are you waiting for, pop on over to the Quick Quotes Store and get yourself signed up for Club Q and you could have this great little mini too!
There is also another mini that has about 15+ pages for The Sept. add on also and it is absolutely Gorgeous, pop on over there and check it out HERE!

The extras I used are: the larger black gingham ribbon is from Michael’s (all of the rest of the ribbon is in the kit) the buttons are some from my stash, the doily’s are scrap pieces left over (see I keep telling you I can’t throw anything away, lol) and Bling: Hobby Lobby

Well I sure hope I've inspired you to get creative today, it always makes me feel better and I feel like accomplished something when I get to be creative and crafty, lol, how about you!? If there's anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail or leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
((Hugs)) and Take Care!
Theresa 


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! This is a GORGEOUS Mini Album! I Love the paper and colors... Looks Fabulous! :o)

Theresa

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Fabulous! What a terrific color combination! Just beautiful!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.net

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute, cute, cute album my friend!

Julie said...

Your mini is gorgeous!!

~julie QQ DT