Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another August Club Q Re-Do!

Hi everyone it's Quick Quotes Club Q Re-Do time again and I sure had some "Summer Fun" with this Club Q August kit!

I used the
August Club Q Kit to make this fun “Summer Fun” Country Looking 2 page Layout! I L-O-V-E this kit! The Reds and Yellow in this kit just make me smile! I love the Gingham and the Herringbone combination I used on this one with the gingham ribbon and adding the daisies, really make it country looking (even with the bling I added, makes it Country Chic, lol!). I didn’t add to much to this kit, just added my spin on a already amazing kit. I used the
Yummy Quick Quotes chalk inks in
Mocha Mama and Bloody Mary and I added a bit of Gold Acrylic paint to add some shimmer and sheen.
The Non Item Products I used were minimal:
EK Success Edge Punch
Bling: Studo 18
Folk Art Acrylic Paint, Metallic Inca Gold
Flowers: Walmart
Red Ribbon: Michael’s
Here's a closeup of my journaling tag slipped in a pocket where three pics are going to eventually go. You can slid the pics under the cut out daisies or hold them with the paperclips if for some reason you may want to change them.
Here's the Left page with a close up of the fun mix of the papers used, I Love the yellow gingham and the herringbone papers, I can't say it enough, lol!  
I added the ribbon by laying using Beacon's 3 in 1 glue and just crunching it on to give it some fun dimension ( I originally tried using a tape runner but the ribbon was to thick and it kept popping off so I wanted to share that with you in case you tried and had the same problem, wink wink). Layered the flowers that I cut off the bracket from the kit and of course, added some Bling on my tags with the vellum F U N quote (also from the kit)! Now remember the loops come in the kit but the scalloped border is a EK Success punch.
Well here's the August Club Q Kit in all it's Gorgeous Glory and don't forget my earlier in the month Club Q Kit Re-Do Mini with the additional add on option HERE!
Make sure you check out the Quick Quotes Blog for more inspiration and more contests, you never know you may win a Quick Quotes Private Reserve how fun would that be! I'm actually getting to go to my first one this weekend in Georgia, I'm so Super Excited! (I'm bring my computer so hopefully I'll be trying to get a post in while I'm there and show you what I did so you can start planning your next trip to a Private Reserve Getaway!)

Well gotta go I'm going to get started getting my stuff ready to go, I sure hope I don't pack too much, lol! I'd Love it if you left a comment, they really do make my day and always gives me a smile when you all leave such sweet and encouraging comments so Thank You, you really do mean the world to me, so on that note...........................

((Hugs)) and Take Care,
Theresa

No comments: