Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Woo Hoo! I'm on a NEW Design Team!

 I'm SOOOOO Excited to share some Amazing news with all of you! I was picked to be on the New Premiere Design Team For Quick Quotes! How Exciting is That!!!!!
The NEW Blog is going Live tomorrow so I sure hope everyone will stop by and check it out! It will be sooooo exciting and we will be having some great giveaways and lots of surprises!!!! I just had to share a little sneak peek of my project to tease you and make you want to come back tomorrow and check it out in all it's glory. I think your going to Love Quick Quotes! There are so many exciting and wonderful items you will absolutely Love and Wonderfully Amazing kits that are available with the Club Q kits! I will share more with you tommorrow with a new post and the Debut of the New Blog! And you'll get to meet all the new Amazing Design Team Gals also! Oh I'm soooo excited, can you tell!!!!
Well I hope you enjoy the Peek and I know you'll be back tomorrow to enjoy the Premiere of the Quick Quotes Blog!See you then!

((Hugs)) and Take Care!
Theresa

2 comments:

labsuper said...

I'm a new follower. I saw your link on the new Quik Quotes blog.

Montgomery Furniture Removal said...

Grateful for you writing this blog.