Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

BBTB2 Weekly Challenge!

Hello Everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend and you all know what Mondays bring....................

Yes your right, Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge and this week The Amazing and Talented Sandi chose the Candle on the Oct 31st cartridge and since I don't have ANY Halloween carts (Boo Hoo to me, and yes I'm feeling sorry for myself, lol) I used the Christmas Noel Solutions Cartridge. Well since I couldn't do Halloween I did the next best thing, Christmas! (It will be here before we know it! Yikes!) 
I actually made this pretty big, 8 7/8". I have no idea why but I just did, lol. I added the wreath to the window (I add wreaths to the windows at my little ole house at Christmas too!) And the Candle on the wreath is the crowning glory!
Lots of layers, a touch of embossing and of course stickles and bling and the snow on the windows is the chunky Martha's glitter. I didn't think I would like it but for snow it worked out nice. Fluffy and a bit of shimmer.
  Added a little Holly leaf and some berry bling on the inside and I need to add a sentiment on the inside but not sure if I want to stamp something or do another Cricut cut. I wanted to add "From Our Home To Yours" since the front says Greeting's.
Well hope you all will join us over at BBTB2 this week and if you don't have the Oct. 31st cart there are plenty of other's with candles, so hope to see you there. Have a wonderful week and please leave a comment, I really do LOVE them!
Froggie ((Hugs)) and Take Care, Theresa

17 comments:

2 Ducky said...

This is gorgeous!

Kathryn said...

Oooo, that is a very pretty card. Thank you for sharing.

Sandi said...

Theresa, love the Christmas theme for your candle, great take. hugs

flowerdisco said...

you did great anyway....halloween or not. :)

Debbie said...

What a fantastic card! Love all the detail and dimension!

TheScrapbookGirl said...

Gorgeous! The dimensions and textures are awesome!

Audrey Frelx said...

That is one beautiful card! I love it and great job!!!

A Little Time said...

Wow!!! This is incredible!! I love the window shaped card with the wreath and the candle. Gorgeous!!

Jeri said...

Oh Theresa, this is just a fabulous card. Here you are feeling bad about not having our cartridge this week and I'm feeling sad because I don't have that Christmas cartridge. Maybe we should swap for awhile. LOL Your layers and dimension are always so wonderful.

Joanna said...

Great take on the challenge Theresa! ..I have to admit, I'm missing your beautiful layouts! lol..;p

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! I love that you've done a Christmas card! The layers on this are just super. Great job!

Unknown said...

Oh my - you put me to shame! Your card is absolutely gorgeous.

Karen Pinsonat said...

very pretty card, love all the detail!

Olive Juice Studio said...

Now that's using your head! LOL LOL LOL! (extra LOL's just for you! and a "hee-hee" to boot!) This is a gorgeous card - like every other one you keep coming up with! Lovely work and lots of detail - beautiful!!

Janice said...

gorgeous!

Michele said...

Wow! this card is stunning!

Carole Beath said...

Theresa, I was happy to see that you did a Christmas card. I noticed that everyone tapped on the Halloween theme and there I was with a birthday card of all things. I am glad you got Happy Hauntings. It looks like a great cartridge and I know you will make a wonderful batch of darling cards with it.
Carole