Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

All I can say is WOW!

WOW! What a blast it was to do my first Blog Hop with BBTB2! WELCOME to all my new follower's and THANK YOU to all my loyal follower's! What Amazing comments you all left for me! I Loved them all and still can't believe your talking about my things! I have so much fun doing this and I am so blessed to be able to share this with all of you! I just wanted to remind everyone that my drawing will be tomarrow, not sure what time, but check back tomarrow and I will get it posted. I have a package for my Grandkids I need to get sent off and some other errands to do and not sure how long it will take so........................................
I will see you all sometime tomarrow and again....................................
THANK YOU!
By the way this is a picture I took on my deck out back of my cute little Hummingbirds! (They're not really mine but I feed them so I can partially claim them LOL) I just love these little birds, they are so amazing and to be able to get a picture in actual flight is pretty amazing for me, hopefully you'll like it too.  

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

A hummingbird!!!! yay...I love them. Did I already tell you I have a nice pic of one too? They are gorgeous, ain't they?

Nikki P said...

OMG, that is just the cutest picture. You are so very lucky to have these birds as neighbours, all I get is the bloody crows. Arrgggg...