Welcome to Binky Blossoms, Thank You for sharing a part of your day with me. Sit down, Relax, Listen to some Music and Just Enjoy!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Princess Challenge with BBTB2!

Another Monday and another Fun challenge over at BBTB2 and today my Lovely, Talented Design Team Sister Mona has chose "Princess" from any cartridge of your choosing! Well my first thought was "Once Upon A Princess" so that is where my project came from. What Princess doesn't have a Crown and I cut mine @ 3 1/2" and welded it in Design Studio to make a card. Then I used the Word "Princess" with a few layers cut it @ 2". Now this is a pretty simple card for me but you know me, I had to add some dimension, so lots of pop dots, lol! Added a few pretty flowers from Recollections and just a few touchs of the bling in a little crown and a star from some I had (and sorry I don't remember where I got them from) and then on the little princess hat I added some Iridescent streamers (actually it's some shiny iridescent string, lol) but thought it was perfect and I just made a little tassel and glued it on and added a touch more bling. Then I added some Bead In A Bottle for some more texture (actually I wish I would have used some purple bling) but it does look better in person. 

Well that's it, I sure hope you join us over at BBTB2 for the Princess challenge. Just remember, it has to be a NEW Project and you need to add our blog link to your post. Pretty easy and you could be the proud recipient of our POW (Pick of the Week) Blinkie to add to your blog, along with bragging rights of course, lol! See you over at Bitten By The Bug 2 and have a great week!

((Hugs)) and Take Care!
Theresa

11 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

Theresa, this is SO cute! I love the tassels!!!!

I have to tell you that my boys got to meet the Hoops and YoYo creator on Friday and got his autograph! He came to their school-apparently he acutally lives in our neighborhood-who knew? They told him they had one of the H&Y videos (thanks to your sweet surprise in my package of goodies:)

Kim said...

What a cute Princess crown!!
~Kim

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous colors and I adore the tassel! So pretty and girly. BTW, loved your layout below. So fun getting to know you better. xxD

Curko said...

What a cute crown! Just adore the flowers and tassel. Get take on this challenge :)

Curko said...

FYI: I asked my daughter Joy which one was her favorite and you won ;)

Andrea Amu said...

Super cute princess crown!

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love this crown! It is fabulous!

flowerdisco said...

hey gf, love your card :D
xoxo

Carole Beath said...

How wonderful..... I know your granddaughters are going to love love love your Princess card.
Carole

Debbie said...

What a pretty card!!! Love the flowers on the crown!!